|Modified Item:||No||Manufacturer Part Number:||
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||China||Placement on Vehicle:||Front, Rear|
|Bulb Color:||Red||Non-Domestic Product:||No|
|Bulb Size:||6.69*2.20 inch(in)（17x 5.6 CM）||UPC:||
Does not apply
5D LED Car Tail Logo Auto Badge Light Red Light for Chevrolet/ Holden ruze Malibu EPICA CAPTIVA AVEO Features:Environmentally friendly and power saving
Durable and non-fading bright light beamsGood vibration resistance and stable emitting light
General model used in Auto lighting can be suitable to be applied in all types of vehicles
Easy installationIt is easy to install.
The appearance of the product is consistent with the original logo, install thestandard location in the boot of the car can be a direct replacement for the originallogo.
Special vacuum plating technology, both to ensure the subject of glossinessconsistent with the original car, but also ensures high light transmission and brightness uniformity.
High quality LED lanterns, high brightness, long life, specially designed waterproof, dustproof, ensuring long-term use.
This product is designed for car modification enthusiasts specially designed during the day and logo does not light, there is no difference with the original logo, LEDlogo lights will be lit when the vehicle license plate at night light to open the carstandard night becomes a dazzling, full of a sense of future technology, high light the distinguished lineage of your car.
Specifications:LED Color:RedMain Material: PlasticFit: Chevrolet/ Holden Cruze Malibu EPICA CAPTIVA AVEO LOVR
Size: 6.69*2.20 inch(in)（17x 5.6 CM） (pls check the size to see if it will fit to your car before purchasing!!!)
Voltage: DC 12V
Life Span: 30,000- 50,000 hours
Power Cable length: 0.6 meter
Package Includes:1 x 5D LED Car Decal Logo Red Backlight for Chevrolet/ Holden Cruze Malibu EPICA CAPTIVA AVEO LOVR Tail Light Auto Badge LightHow to Fit:
1. Firstly measure your car badge before ordering to make sure these are the correct replacement size
2. Carefully remove the original Car badge and put in a safe place (this will be needed again later)
3. Check to see which circuit to wire the lights into (the number plate back light circuit is often a good place for this). A small hole may be needed to drill to access this (not always required)
4. Unpeel the 3M sticky Back plastic from the back of the badge light and stick into place (make sure the area is clean and dry before doing this)
5. Unpeel the 3M sticky Back Plastic from the front of the badge light and refit the original Car badge to this
6. Wire up the car badge as per your requirements.Tips: We recommend testing the unit before install to ensure this is fully working before you go through steps 1-6