|Manufacturer Part Number:||
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||China|
|Placement on Vehicle:||Front, Rear||Size:||6.69*2.20 inch(in)（17x 5.6 CM）|
Does not apply
4D LED Car Tail Logo Auto Badge Light White Light for Chevrolet/ Holden Cruze Malibu EPICA CAPTIVA AVEO LOVR
- Environmentally friendly and power saving
- Durable and non-fading bright light beams
- Good vibration resistance and stable emitting light
- General model used in Auto lighting can be suitable to be applied in all types of vehicles
- Easy installation
- It is easy to install.
- The appearance of the product is consistent with the original logo, install thestandard location in the boot of the car can be a direct replacement for the originallogo. Special vacuum plating technology, both to ensure the subject of glossinessconsistent with the original car, but also ensures high light transmission and brightness uniformity.
- High quality LED lanterns, high brightness, long life, specially designed waterproof, dustproof, ensuring long-term use.
- This product is designed for car modification enthusiasts specially designed during the day and logo does not light, there is no difference with the original logo, LEDlogo lights will be lit when the vehicle license plate at night light to open the carstandard night becomes a dazzling, full of a sense of future technology, high light the distinguished lineage of your car.
- LED Color:White
- Main Material: Plastic
- Fit: Chevrolet/ Holden Cruze Malibu EPICA CAPTIVA AVEO LOVR
- Size:6.69*2.20 inch(in)（17x 5.6 CM） (pls check the size to see if it will fit to your car before purchasing!!!)
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Life Span: 30,000- 50,000 hours
- Power Cable length: 0.6 meter
- 1 x 4D LED Car Decal Logo White Backlight for Chevrolet/ Holden Cruze Malibu EPICA CAPTIVA AVEO LOVR Tail Light Auto Badge Light
How to Fit:
1. Firstly measure your car badge before ordering to make sure these are the correct replacement size
2. Carefully remove the original Car badge and put in a safe place (this will be needed again later)
3. Check to see which circuit to wire the lights into (the number plate back light circuit is often a good place for this). A small hole may be needed to drill to access this (not always required)
4. Unpeel the 3M sticky Back plastic from the back of the badge light and stick into place (make sure the area is clean and dry before doing this)
5. Unpeel the 3M sticky Back Plastic from the front of the badge light and refit the original Car badge to this
6. Wire up the car badge as per your requirements.
Tips: We recommend testing the unit before install to ensure this is fully working before you go through steps 1-6